The mission of this series is to explore the enticing capacity of the literary text—in English—to reflect and encode the overwhelming diversity that has characterized the English-speaking world both historically and in contemporary times.
Published in colaboration with THALiS (University of Alicante).
BOARD OF EDITORS
General Editor: José A. ÁLVAREZ-AMORÓS (Professor of English Literature and Criticism, University of Alicante)
- Helen COOPER (Fellow of the British Academy, Professor Emeritus, Magdalene College, University of Cambridge)
- Fernando GALVÁN-REULA (OBE, Professor of English Literature, University of Alcalá de Henares)
- Alice KELLY (Fellow at the Rothermere American Institute, University of Oxford)
- John McLEOD (Professor of Postcolonial and Diaspora Literatures, University of Leeds)
- Laura RATTRAY (Reader in North American Literature, University of Glasgow)
- Nicholas WATSON (Henry B. and Anne M. Cabot Professor of English Literature, Harvard University)